At Papagayo Exclusive Services, we offer luxury Costa Rica villa rentals with modern amenities. Our villas are spread across the country and offer the most stunning view of the oceans and rainforests.
Top things to do in Papagayo Peninsula
Papagayo Peninsula has several beaches and is one of the safest parts of the country. You can indulge in a multitude of activities when in Papagayo peninsula, some of them include:
- Water activities - The beaches in the Papagayo peninsula are popular for kayaking, fishing, scuba diving, paddle-boarding, surfing, and snorkeling. For guests staying at our luxury resorts, we custom plan the itinerary and organize their day with fun-filled water sports.
- Excursions - The country has several beautiful and secluded beaches that you can visit with your loved ones and enjoy a nice picnic. We pack picnics and lend kayak and snorkel equipment for our guests to make sure that they have the best beach holiday.
- Sightseeing - We arrange tours for our guests to places like Marina Papagayo, Prieta Beach Club, Guanacaste National Park, Ponderosa Adventure Park, and some of the surrounding beaches. A bilingual tour guide escorts our guests on all of our sightseeing activities.
While in the Papagayo Peninsula, you can also engage in trekking and hiking. We are one of the few Costa Rica villa rentals to arrange sailing and sunset cruise for guests upon request.
Important aspects to consider before booking a resort in Costa Rica
Holidays are all about luxury and relaxation, make sure to stay at a resort that guarantees the highest level of comfort and opulence. Choose a resort that offers comprehensive holiday packages such as arranging water activities, day-time excursions, tours, etc.
It’s important to get yourself an accommodation that is close to the supermarkets, restaurants, local markets, ATM centers, etc. to avoid wasting time and money on transportation. Choose to stay at a resort that offers the best food and top-shelf spirits and beverages, so that you don’t have to go in search of places that offer the same.
Things not to miss doing while in Papagayo Peninsula
Papagayo Peninsula encompasses 31 beaches and is one of the most popular tourist destinations. If you are staying at Papagayo Peninsula, here is a list of things to do:
- Arenal Hot Springs – Several hot springs around the Arenal volcano originate from the geothermally heated underground river. A bath in this mineral-rich water can heal health ailments and offer wellness.
- La Fortuna Waterfalls – The water comes from the base of the dormant Chato volcano. You can swim in the stream and the rapids beneath the falls.
- The Tenorio River - The Tenorio River is for the brave-hearted as it is full of irregular and intense waves. Make sure not to miss white-water rafting in the river with your family, friends, and loved ones.
Speak to one of us at Papagayo Exclusive Services today to book one of our luxury accommodations. Guests at our Costa Rica villa rentals enjoy free access to an incredible golf course, high-end tennis court, beach clubs, and other amenities.Costa Rica Villa Rentals