LUXURY VILLA RENTAL TURKS & CAICOS
Life is different these days. We live in a fast-paced, intensive, connected, 24-hour world where we are always “ON.” Making sure you allocate time to unwind and spend time with your loved ones has never been so important.
Vacations help accomplish this – everyone needs a vacation once in a while. Chances are, you probably need a vacation right now. Far-off hotels and resorts are the historically traditional option, but travel and tourism trends are shifting. The hottest trend in vacation accommodation is “luxury villa renting,” and a popular destination people travel to for these villas is Providenciales in the Turks & Caicos Islands.
You might be asking yourself, “what makes luxury villa rentals in Turks & Caicos so different?” Here are six reasons why you should consider renting a luxury villa in the Turks & Caicos for your next vacation:
- The Turk & Caicos Islands are easy to get to. Providenciales, the largest and most populated island, is just a hop, skip, and a jump from major US cities! With regular flights from New York City, Atlanta, Charlotte, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Philadelphia, approximately 75% of the US population is within a 3 hour flight to paradise.
- The weather in Turks & Caicos is consistent and appealing throughout the year. While people might think its just a winter destination, one of best times to rent a luxury villa in Turks & Caicos is the summer. The gentle trade winds are steady and cooling, and the traveling during tourist “low season” can provide excellent value. The Turks & Caicos is a perfect place – even during summer.
- A stay at a luxury villa rental means you have the flexibility to do whatever pleases you. You call the shots, and can structure the vacation however you’d like – it’s your vacation after all! There’s no reason to be stuck in the confines of your hotel. You can do as little or as much as you desire. Adventure. Relax. It’s up to you.
- Rental rates for villas almost always include the entire villa and property. If you’re traveling with a group of people, renting a luxurious villa will likely provide everyone with a better, more private experience at a cheaper price.
- If you rent the villa, the villa is all yours. No crowds. No line ups. Just quality time in paradise with the people you love.
In the Turks & Caicos, there is a newly constructed luxury rental villa that getting the attention of the market, and it’s called the “Tip of The Tail Villa.”
The founder of the Tip of The Tail Villa spent years exploring the Caribbean, vying to discover the perfect location for his dream home. Finally, he found it at the tip of Turtle Tail peninsula in Providenciales. It was here where land, sea, and sky all meet. At the end of Turtle Tail Drive, on a strip of land surrounded by water on three sides, the Tip of The Tail Villa came to be.
The villa itself is a masterpiece in contemporary design, with the focus firmly set on providing breathtaking views. The 10,000+ square foot design combines architectural influences from across the globe – imagine Mykonos meets Miami. The villa sports 5 bedrooms, and sleeps up to 16 comfortably. With a beach bar, fire pit, yoga decks, private beach, zen garden, and even a live in butler, the Tip of The Tail Villa is what you dream of when you think “luxury villa rental, Turks & Caicos.”
Enter this villa through the exotic, one-of-a-kind wood pivot door. You are met with a beautiful open floor experience, but your gaze is immediately drawn beyond the 20 foot wide, sliding glass door. Your eyes control your feet and what happens next. They carry you through the doors to where the land meets the ocean, and the ocean meets the sky – to where you have always belonged. While mesmerized by the view, you don’t even realize that you’ve entered the 2000+ square foot outdoor living space. Your jaw will drop, and your heart might just skip a beat.
It is here. In this outdoor space that you will experience one of mother nature’s most beautiful works of nature; the Caicos banks. It’s like you’re immersed in an interactive, 3D movie. Are the sky and sea really those 7 shades of blue? How can the sea possibly look like that? Where does the sea stop and the sky start ? The colors are spectacular and the views, and the views are simply stunning, and your stay is just beginning.
While you were dreaming your time spent at Tip of The Tail, you may have glossed over the fact that the list only included five reasons to rent a luxury villa in Turks & Caicos, not six. That’s because the sixth reason is that when you come to the Tip of The Tail Villa you are coming to more than just a luxurious villa, you are actually coming to paradise.